Niche Profit Classroom Review
At the time of writing this in June 2010 I have been Niche Profit Leader and Forum moderator in the Niche Profit Classroom Forum for members since March 2009. In Internet time, that is a long time!
(This is a September 9th, 2011 update: see the review post on the new NPC 4.0)
I have seen NPC 1.0 evolve to NPC 2.0 and answered countless member questions via PM (private messages) as well as on the forum itself, my post count is around 1 400. I was not a complete newbie when I joined, but I had not been able to “break through” as the saying goes. What I mean by that, to avoid confusions, is that I was investing time, considerable amounts of effort and money and not getting any returns.
I had a “virtual Internet estate” of about 30 websites and NONE of them were attracting visitors at all, let alone making me any money when I joined in March 2009.
Today, on the verge of the NPC 3.0 launch, I feel I am in a good position to write about Niche Profit Classroom, as I can pride myself on having an insider’s point of view and I can compare my own situation today to the situation I was in when I joined NPC.
And what a difference!
I can state that I have come a very long way, as today, I am COVERING ALL COSTS with the income that is being generated by my diverse activities on the Internet, and that is a giant leap ahead. I have abandoned a number of projects and started many others, and my Internet Estate has shrunk from 30 websites to about 20.
My sites get a combined 5 to 6000 unique visitors a month. I know. Compared to large successful sites, this is a ludicrously low amount of visits. But if you consider that I have a website that attracts me only 50 visitors per month yet makes me $65 per month in return, that is a $1+ net profit for every visit to this website, and that is a LOT more than 95% of all other websites out there!
So, if you are reading this because you are thinking of joining NPC, would I consider myself to be a legitimate authority to tell you about the advantages and the disadvantages of subscribing to this online Internet “University”? Because that is what NPC actually is: it is an online internet websites profit university. I will answer with an emphatic and enthusiastic “YES”, today I am! So here goes:
Advantages of Niche Profit Classroom:
- You can start immediately, even if you are a complete newbie.
- You can have your first website set up very quickly.
- Abundant and detailed video tutorials explaining everything.
- A helpful forum, access to a large community.
- An efficient help desk.
- Low tutoring fees (a monthly subscription).
- An amazing array of online resources.
- Free software that really helps to leverage your efforts.
- Regular “webinars” (online seminars).
- …see the video, that’s a lot more efficient!
If you would rather look at the better quality video recording of this short presentation: NPC 2.0 Walk through
The actual list is way too long for a blog post, so I made this video of NPC 2.0 as it is now to take you through what is available today. I realize I will have to make a new video for NPC 3.0 after the upgrade, so check back in later, as I will be posting it as soon as I have checked all the differences when NPC 3.0 comes online.
The disadvantages of Niche Profit Classroom:
- It is a university, which means you have to put in an amount of work to take advantage of the know how.
- If you are a complete newbie, you will need to go through the “basics” training.
- Results can come quickly but do not expect them to come overnight.
- NPC is not a “magic bullet”, it is a training center that teaches you how to develop an online business model.
- NPC will disappoint you if you come looking for short cuts.
- You are still on your own when you start even though there is a large helpful forum and a help desk.
- Tutoring fees aside, other costs will be involved.
Check out the wordpress automatic installer at work. It is one of the NPC 2.0 features that is incredibly user friendly, especially for beginners. In this 5 minutes video I show you how I set up a WordPress Blog in less than 12 minutes flat, from nothing online to a working WP blog, using NPC online tools for members.
More about NPC 3.0 even though NPC 4.0 is about to be launched.